Jeff is Global Value Investment Corp.’s President & CEO as well as the founding member of the firm. In addition to overseeing the day to day operations of the firm, he is responsible for all Investment Research and Investment Advisory activities.
Jeff began his career on Wall St. in 1987 and spent twenty years working for two large brokerage firms (fifteen years with Smith Barney and five years with UBS). In 2007, he established Milwaukee Private Wealth Management, Inc. with the vision of creating a world class, long-term, client focused investment research and advisory organization to serve his current clientele as well as his family and close associates. In 2015 he reorganized as Global Value Investment Corp.
After hours, Jeff enjoys exercising and reading, and he is also an avid follower of geopolitical events. He is married to Kathy, whom he met during a Money & Banking course while attending the University of Wisconsin. They have two adult children.
- Wayside Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSTG), Chairman Board of Directors
- University Of Wisconsin Department of Economics, Board of Advisors
- Service Heat Treat Corporation, Board of Advisors
- UWM Investment Certificate Program, Board of Advisors
- College of Charleston; Charleston, SC – Adjunct Professor – Capital Markets and Geopolitics
- IE University; Madrid, Spain – Adjunct Professor – Value Investing
- UWM; Milwaukee, WI – Lecturer – International Investing
- B.A. Economics, University of Wisconsin, 1983